Chattanooga Family Lawyer Steers Clients Through Tough Times
Experienced Tennessee family lawyer handles matrimonial and parenting issues
No legal matters are more sensitive or important than those that affect your family life. Whether the outcome is positive or negative, these situations can change you and your closest relationships forever. Since 1978, my Chattanooga firm, the Law Offices of Robert W. Sauser, has delivered high-level counsel to clients coping with divorces, child custody disputes and other domestic legal concerns. I know that even when things seem calm on the surface, it’s common to feel overwhelmed. That’s why my firm gives clients in Hamilton County and the surrounding area detailed advice on their options and the potential consequences of each choice. When one decision could significantly alter your future or your child’s, it’s essential to retain an attorney who has the experience to meet your short- and long-term needs.
Thorough Tennessee attorney litigates divorces and custody disputes
My firm offers assistance in a full spectrum of Tennessee family law concerns, including:
- Divorce — Going through a divorce puts a strain on your finances and emotional health. My firm details the different ways that you can end a marriage in Tennessee and makes sure that you have the comprehensive support that you deserve.
- Property division — The state’s equitable distribution law means that a court has the leeway to decide what is fair if the parties cannot come to an agreement. In these cases, I advocate for an appropriate division of marital property, including complex assets such as retirement accounts.
- Alimony — If spousal support is at issue in the dissolution of your marriage, my firm can explain the different types of alimony and work toward a resolution that is in your best interests.
- Child support — When a parent seeks to establish, modify or enforce a child support order, I deliver thorough counsel so that the child’s financial needs are met.
- Child custody — For child custody and visitation matters, my firm takes a detailed approach so that you can emerge with a parenting plan that promotes the child’s physical, emotional, educational and social well-being.
- Mediation — Often, using a neutral third party can help parties resolve disputes while saving time and money. If this might work in your case, I make every effort to work things out through mediation.
- Litigation — Sometimes, going to court is the best way to assert your rights and those of your children. I am an experienced trial advocate familiar with courts throughout the state.
Don’t try to figure things out on your own. I can help you take positive steps to protect yourself and the people closest to you.
Contact an accomplished Tennessee family lawyer to make an appointment.
The Law Offices of Robert W. Sauser represents Tennessee clients in a full range of family law matters, including divorces and child custody disputes. Please call (423) 535-9387 or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my Chattanooga office.